ArborKnot’s mission is to free people from the weight of debt so they can live better lives.
ArborKnot Capital Partners, is a pioneering global purchaser of unsecured consumer non-performing loan (NPL) portfolios across most sectors and age profiles. The company has ambitions to be a major participant in the NPL ecosystem, reinventing how these portfolios are priced, settled and serviced. The current team consists of 3 portfolio managers with ambitions to grow headcount selectively across all markets over the next 12 months. The group retains offices in Berlin, New York & Sydney.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a fast-growing business and engaging team of professionals driving industry change and creating new markets and a new approach to the receivables management ecosystem . If you are excited by transformation and believe you have what it takes to source leads and develop business in line with our corporate objectives and social mission, then this role may be for you.
We are currently looking for an experienced Business Development representative to join our team and support our growth ambitions and social mission! The role will require an enthusiastic, dedicated and ambitious person to source B2B leads that can benefit from our liquidity solutions. This role will sit within the Origination team.
This will include creating outreach campaigns, identifying and pre-qualifying prospective clients and generating high-quality leads for our Origination teams to convert to recurring clients of ArborKnot Capital Partners.
- Research, track, maintain and update lead lists against pre qualifying criteria
- Manage the day-to-day targeted outreach via selected CRM platform
- Conduct lead research and prepare background notes for the partnering portfolio manager, capturing key information and creating unique points of connection.
- Conduct sector or market surveys to obtain additional lead information
- Develop a strong knowledge of the company’s liquidity solutions in order to facilitate the engagement process
- Champion our company’s product & mission and drive a winning culture
- Provide accurate and timely information to management
- Possess proficient English language communication skills across all mediums with ability to
handle objections and rejection.
- Experience with cold selective channel outreach
- Experience with research and maintaining databases
- Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience in using CRM and best in class lead generation tools
- A proven track record of business development
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Previously served as part of high-performing teams and exhibited strong people skills
- Proactive and collaborative attitude with a true appreciation of the agility needed to capitalize on changing market dynamics and environment
- Proven expertise in connecting strategy with outcomes and ultimately market share gain
- Prepared to work across-time zones in support of the global team
- Undergraduate degree
- 1-2-year(s) experience in Lead Generation
Please fill out the form and we’ll contact you as soon as possible.