At Arborknot, we are on a mission to free people from the weight of debt so they can live better lives.
Working at Arborknot provides a unique opportunity to tackle a real-world problem and help people who struggle financially with state-of-the-art technology and innovative new approaches to reduce their overdue bills in ways they never thought possible.
Join us at ArborKnot where we are doing well by doing good.
We are looking for a highly motivated, results-driven, and self-sufficient Automation Engineer
- Creating detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Implementing test plans in automated test systems for frontend, backend, E2E, UI, API, Mobile and other system components.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g., developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- 1-2 years of experience in testing complex systems
- Hands-on experience with Cypress.io framework – A must
- Hands-on experience with Testim.io framework – An advantage.
- Experience with writing and executing test plans.
- Experience with CI/CD processes
- Experience with JS/TypeScript – A must
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Any other programming skills – A Plus
- Experience with performance and/or security testing – A plus.
Please fill out the form and we’ll contact you as soon as possible.