ArborKnot’s mission is to free people from the weight of debt so they can live better lives.
Working at ArborKnot provides a unique opportunity to tackle a real world problem and help people who struggle financially with state of the art technology that allows them to pay their overdue bills in innovative ways and ease their financial burden. In a world of endless possibilities, we developed the most powerful and innovative technology, so that customers could pay their overdue bills in ways they never knew they could reach.
We’re looking for an experienced BOOKKEEPER in the market to take a substantial role in the finance department.
*We’re working in hybrid mode, from home and the office 🙂
The suitable candidate will be required to manage the day-to-day bookkeeping (AP, AR, Banks etc.), Track expenses vs. budget. Perform monthly reconciliations (Banks, Intercompany, vendors etc.), VAT reports and assist with the annual tax reports.
- 5+ years of bookkeeping in global Hi-Tech
- Qualified as bookkeeper Type 03 or above
- Deep knowledge and proven experience of Priority and SAP systems
- Full proficiency in excel
- Payroll accounting experience – an advantage
- The ability to work in a dynamic and diverse working environment
- Independent, service-oriented and good interpersonal relations
- Experience in implementing ERP systems – an advantage
- English speaker – Mandatory
Please fill out the form and we’ll contact you as soon as possible.