ArborKnot respects your privacy and takes all reasonable measures to protect your information. We take the approach of Privacy by design as our guiding principle in running our business, operations, our employees’ behavior and values and when we deal with our service providers.
Our Data Processing Addendum (DPA) describes our data handling and data processing activities and our Security Overview Page describes how we protect our company’s business and our clients’ data and information that we hold.
Data Privacy and Compliance are important objectives of ArborKnot and we take a bottom-up approach, whereby we make sure our employees are aware of our privacy requirements and our process includes considering opportunities for improvement on a regular basis.
We provide our employees with mandatory privacy and compliance training to make sure that they are aligned with our privacy obligations and our internal requirements. We have internal policies and controls with respect of our code development processes and internal security to make sure our systems are appropriately secured.
Our data is securely stored in an advanced data warehouse which has implemented controls with respect of the security and access of personal and confidential information held by us and appropriate access control management for different roles performed by our staff.
Useful links from our compliance team:
- Data Processing Addendum: https://arborknot.com/data-processing-addendum/
- Sub Processors: https://arborknot.com/subprocessors/
- Terms and Conditions: https://arborknot.com/terms-and-conditions/
- Cookies Policy: https://arborknot.com/cookies-policy/
- Credit Reporting Policy: https://arborknot.com/credit-reporting
- Complaints Section: https://arborknot.com/complaints-section/
If you still have any questions, please contact us at [email protected]